db-general mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [ann] db-commons open for business
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2003 17:57:31 GMT

On Thursday, March 13, 2003, at 02:18 AM, Rodney Waldhoff wrote:

> Cool, I was just getting ready to ask about that.
>
> My hope is to set up the db-commons components under this same scheme, so
> that the site-generation will propogate all the way down.
>
> It'd be cooler still to cron this, has anyone attempted that?

(if i understand correctly) i think that this kind of things has been
chewed over before on various infrastructure-related apache lists.

IIRC the consensus from the infrastructure related people was that things
like generating web sites on daedalus is out of the question but that
generation could happen on moof.apache.org (apache's maxOS X box) and then
be rsync'd across (or something like that).

- robert