db-general mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>
Subject Re: karma to db-commons
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2003 00:13:59 GMT
On Sun, 2003-03-09 at 17:38, Rodney Waldhoff wrote:
> The following folks should be granted karma to the db-commons repository
> in cvs:
>
> Steven Caswell - stevencaswell
> Geir Magnusson Jr. - geirm
> Craig McClanahan - craigmcc
> John McNally - jmcnally
> Martin Poeschl - mpoeschl
> Glenn Nielsen - glenn
> Daniel Rall - dlr
> James Strachan - jstrachan
> Rodney Waldhoff - rwaldhoff
> David Weinrich - dweinr1
> Henri Yandell - bayard
> Jason van Zyl - jvanzyl
>
> Also, it seems that db-commons isn't viewable via viewcvs
> <http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/db-commons/>, although it's not clear
> to me what the underlying missing permission is.
>
> Can someone here take care of one or both of these?

The cvs avail files have been taken care of.

>From the above list several people need to be added to the 'db' group so
we'll have to wait for this to happen. We will also need to wait for the
mailing lists to be setup before importing/commiting anything.

The viewcvs setup has been taken care of as well:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/db-commons/
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/db-commons-sandbox/

--
jvz.