db-general mailing list archives

From "Juozas Baliuka" <bali...@mail.lt>
Subject Re: JUnit Reports
Date Sun, 30 Mar 2003 17:30:08 GMT

http://maven.apache.org is used to generate things like this,
but you can use ant to generate something like this too:

 <target name="junit" depends="compile">
        <mkdir dir="test_output"/>
        <junit printsummary="yes" haltonfailure="yes">
            <classpath>
                <fileset dir="${lib.dir}">
                    <include name="**/*.jar"/>
                </fileset>
                <pathelement path="${build.dir}"/>
                <pathelement path="."/>
            </classpath>
            <formatter type="plain"/>
            <formatter type="xml"/>
            <batchtest fork="yes" todir="test_output" haltonfailure="no">
                <fileset dir="${build.dir}">
                </fileset>
            </batchtest>
        </junit>
    </target>

    <target name="junitreport" depends="junit">
        <junitreport todir="./test_output">
            <fileset dir="test_output">
                <include name="TEST-*.xml"/>
            </fileset>
            <report format="frames" todir="./test_output"/>
        </junitreport>
    </target>