db-general mailing list archives

From Rodney Waldhoff <rwaldh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: db commons
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 23:09:12 GMT
I'm +1, but I think we should write up a true proposal/charter first.  I'd
be happy with the jakarta-commons charter with /s/Jakarta/DB, and a little
unhappy with what seems to be the consensus guidelines for the
apache-commons project, but if I'm in the minority I guess I could run
with whatever the committers are willing to commit to.