db-general mailing list archives

From "James Mitchell" <jmitc...@telocity.com>
Subject RE: is this list active
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2002 02:21:01 GMT
Are you serious?  Poolman???

I didn't know that (but hey, I didn't know OJB was coming to apache either
<slap-forehead>)

That's great news.  I've used Poolman in several projects and I hated to see
people posting stuff on the struts list like..."we chose xyz because Poolman
is no longer supported blah blah blah..."

Well, I'll look forward to using/helping this newest project.

Have a good one!!!!

James Mitchell
Software Engineer\Struts Evangelist
Struts-Atlanta, the "Open Minded Developer Network"
http://www.open-tools.org/struts-atlanta