db-general mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Kurt Schrader <kschr...@engin.umich.edu>
Subject Re: Status
Date Thu, 09 May 2002 13:11:57 GMT


On Thu, 9 May 2002, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> Of course, Torque's developers and the Turbine community will need to make
> the decision if they want to move.I think they already did that, but not
> sure.

Yep, we did.

-Kurt


Mime
View raw message