db-general mailing list archives

From Phillip Rhodes <spamsu...@rhoderunner.com>
Subject Re: Torque 3.0 beta 2 released
Date Fri, 10 May 2002 15:07:46 GMT
Hello.

I would very much like to use the newest torque, but I need to use in in
the context of turbine.  Right now I am using the tdk version 2.1

I tried a couple of times to upgrade my torque, but was not successful.

Is it possible to still use the tdk 2.1 and upgrade the torque
component?  If so, any docs would be appreciated.
Thank you.
Phillip