db-general mailing list archives

From "Scott Sanders" <ssand...@nextance.com>
Subject RE: Hello
Date Thu, 09 May 2002 18:45:25 GMT
Geir is absolutely right here.  Poolman is a huge product, regardless of the implementation.

We say here at apache that the community is important, and PoolMan arguably has probably the
largest user community with the exception of httpd itself.

This is a very powerful thing.  I am 100% behind supporting PoolMan as the keystone for db.apache.org,
even though most of you probably would not.

Scott