db-general mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hello
Date Thu, 09 May 2002 14:52:15 GMT
Ignacio J. Ortega wrote:

> [...]
Oh man...  Okay I mean GUI stuff.  There are a million bazillion gui
tools for databases.  I think there should be some orthogonality to it
so that if I want a JDBC driver I can actually find it.  The scope of
this project is in a way larger than Jakarta's so it could
grow...unsightly without some orthagonallity to it.

maybe do away with root level entirely

But maybe I'm just tired.

Its kinda hard to find things on Jakarta.  Could be even worse with a
more widely scoped project.

>Another nice addition to the starter set in the db could be
>So we could start having to competing projects, poolman and dbcp, choice
>is good ;)
>Saludos ,
>Ignacio J. Ortega

View raw message