db-general mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: test
Date Tue, 07 May 2002 13:00:14 GMT
Ray Tayek wrote:

> At 05:03 AM 5/7/02 -0400, you wrote:
>
>> On 5/6/02 7:26 PM, "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoliver@apache.org> wrote:
>> > ... 3. all those blasted OR mapping tool ...
>

> this is an area that i am interested in. maybe something built on
> jaxb? i suspect that many of the tools could be refactored to use such
> a thing (but i have no clue about how to do it).

*look harder* there are approximately 1,000,000 O/R mapping tools.
 Watch general @ jakarta and one gets proposed as a project every week.
 Of course they're mostly "save me" projects.
Not saying you shouldn't...just saying there are plenty of them and I'm
sure one is based on JAXB.  This is an area that I have absolutely no
interest in (I think O/R mapping is lame) so I speak from a position of
deliberate ignorance. ;-)

-andy