db-general mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: test
Date Tue, 07 May 2002 12:42:41 GMT
Maybe we're all going about this the wrong way, maybe we should set the
bar a bit higher, pick a tomcat (preferrably an oop database) and an ant
(DBMS tool?) and go from there have the bar set kind of high and exert
some quality control.  If we just grab as much as we can to have as
large of a community then I think we'll fail and/or end up with a
mee-too-commons..

Thoughts?