db-general mailing list archives

From James Taylor <jtay...@4lane.com>
Subject Re: Hello
Date Thu, 09 May 2002 13:10:01 GMT
DataVision is my favorite among the java open source db reporting
options. Though it is certainly missing some features it is further
along than anything else _I_ have seen. Might be another nice project to
put under this new umbrella (if you and any other authors are interested
in participating in an apache community of course).

-- jt