db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Meyer <meyer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CREATE TABLE lexical error
Date Sat, 19 Apr 2014 15:18:37 GMT
Thanks John. Yes, I was cutting and pasting from Notepad, but I was doing
that for all four lines. I don't understand why it worked for some lines
but not others.

Nevertheless,  the cutting and pasting is not my real problem. I created
these four statements to reproduce a problem I encountered with my program.
I get the same lexical error when my program obtains the column names from
a delimited text file. This error only occurs with some (actually, very
few) files and I cannot figure out why. Any ideas why?

Thanks