db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: --DERBY-PROPERTIES throws error
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2014 15:50:55 GMT
Hi Frank,

Qualifying column names with the esq schema does not affect my results.
The following script runs fine for me:

connect 'jdbc:derby:memory:db;create=true';

create schema esq;
set schema esq;
create table attachment( guid int, file_name varchar( 10 ) );
create index ATTACHMENT_LINKNAMES_INDEX on attachment( guid, file_name );

SELECT
esq.attachment.guid,  esq.attachment.file_name
FROM
esq.attachment
--DERBY-PROPERTIES index = ATTACHMENT_LINKNAMES_INDEX
;

Hope this helps,
-Rick