db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Corrupt database: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException on connect
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2014 16:20:38 GMT
Although Derby has transaction control and a recovery mechanism, if a JVM
crashes or gets interrupted, the normal transaction steps might be
interrupted in unfortunate places, especially during compress. Was the
database shutdown before compress? Do you have a backup?

But perhaps there is something of use to you on this page:
https://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DatabaseCorruption

HTH
Myrna