db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Bob M <rgmatth...@orcon.net.nz>
Subject Adding a new record to a table
Date Sun, 16 Mar 2014 17:54:41 GMT
On a regular basis I add a new record and delete the oldest record in my
table
The records have a key and up until recently were listed by date/time order
as I wish to have them

I understand that this is unnecessary but it is great to always find the
latest records at the end of the table

Now, after a tweek in the code, my newest records are being written at the
beginning of the table next to the oldest records ?????

What code do I need to add, so that when any new record is added, it will
appear at the end of the table and not at the beginning ?

Thanks

Bob M