db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Rohit Jhunjhunwala <rohit6...@gmail.com>
Subject Number of connection to an embedded derby database
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 17:04:28 GMT
Hi,

I am using an embedded derby database (Apache Derby 10.8.1.2) in my java
desktop application.
I would like to know that is there any way to monitor the number of active
connections from my desktop application to the derby database.

I understand that embedded derby db does not allows connection from
multiple JVM; still for the sake of completeness, are there any special
tools which will publish connection stats while my application is active.

I have used *EmbeddedConnectionPoolDataSource *class for connection pooling
and I just want to check if my connection are actually being pooled.

Thanks,
Rohit Jhunjhunwala