db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Paolo Forte <pfo...@productionspa.it>
Subject read from a Derby db with only "SEQ0" forlder and "service.properties" file
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2014 16:26:41 GMT
Hi,

I'm Paolo Forte,sorry for my bad English;

I'm not a developer but there is an application software in my farm that use Derby Db;

The pc is crashed but I have a copy of "seq0" folder and "service.properties" file;

The db under application software is ok but for some settings it doesn't work sometime;

Is there any method to read from the db like sql, I tried with Razorsql but there is not driver
to work with it, it display a message that the verion NULL cannot upgrade to version 10.5;

Please, I cannot loose this db because there's 5 months of my collegue works on this db;

Very Thanks

By

Paolo Forte

PRODUCTION GROUP SRL
* Office  +39 0823 821641
7 Fax     +39 0823 821325
* E-mail: pforte@productionspa.it<BLOCKED::BLOCKED::BLOCKED::mailto:grocco@productionspa.it>

"Le informazioni e i contenuti di questa email hanno carattere riservato e sono indirizzate
esclusivamente al destinatario. Nel caso di erronea trasmissione Vi invitiamo, ai  sensi del
Dlg. 196/2003 (Legge sulla Privacy), a dare comunicazione dell'errato ricevimento all'indirizzo
e-mail del mittente, nonchè a provvedere alla distruzione del documento erroneamente ricevuto.
Il mittente non è responsabile per i dati comunicati e conosciuti contravvenendo a questo
invito"
"The information and content of this email are confidential and addressed only to the recipient.
In case of erroneous transmission we invite you, pursuant to Dlg. 196/2003 (Privacy Act),
to give notice of the incorrect receipt to the email address of the sender, as well as to
ensure the destruction of the document received erroneously. The sender is not responsible
for information communicated and known in contravention to this request.."