db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Knut Anders Hatlen <knut.hat...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: A new "Apache Derby" pronunciation.
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2013 08:24:20 GMT
"David G.P." <vivant.studiosi@gmail.com> writes:

> I still can't add the pronunciatioin, as the page is immutable...

The ContributorsGroup page on the Derby wiki was lacking an acl
directive that is present on the other Apache projects'
ContributorsGroup pages. Not sure if that's significant, but I've added
that directive now. Did that fix it?

If not, please double check that I spelled your user name correctly on
https://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/ContributorsGroup, and also try to log
out from the wiki and back in again to see if that has any effect.

--
Knut Anders