db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Patrick Meyer" <meyer...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: A new "Apache Derby" pronunciation.
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2013 13:26:04 GMT
I use Derby for jMetrik, an open source software application for
psychometrics. The project page is here, www.ItemAnalysis.com. I'd be happy
to add it to the Derby Wiki too.

Patrick

-----Original Message-----
From: John I. Moore, Jr. [mailto:softmoore@att.net]
Sent: Wednesday, December 4, 2013 7:29 AM
To: 'Derby Discussion'
Subject: RE: A new "Apache Derby" pronunciation.

Rick,

I have used Derby for more than 5 years on several internal web applications
for The Citadel (a college in South Carolina).  I also tried to edit the
wiki about a year ago to add this usage to the list, but was unable to do
so.  I would be happy to send the relevant information to you or the person
maintaining the web site if you are interested.

John I. Moore, Jr.
SoftMoore Consulting

email:  jmoore@softmoore.com