db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Pugazhal Srinivasan <PSriniva...@loomissayles.com>
Subject Classloading issue in Derby function
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 21:09:04 GMT
In a application server we configure and use the Embedded derby server to
register a derby function table (in EJB in our case) and are able to call
the function from other places in the application, including servlet.

But we are unable to call the same function using ij. The error is "ERROR
42X51: The class 'some.class' does not exist or is inaccessible."

How to make the embedded server to remember the classloader that
registered the function so that it can be called from outside the
application server.