db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <kristwaa.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: explanation of errors please
Date Sun, 13 Oct 2013 20:00:32 GMT
On 13.10.13 20:39,  Bob M wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am getting the following two errors................
>
> (1)

Hi Bob,

The second error means that you have neither committed nor rolled back
the transaction on the connection before you attempt to close it. I
presume you are running with auto-commit off?
Maybe you have a place in the code where you're not committing/aborting
in certain cases? Remember that this applies to read-transactions too.

Regarding the first error, can you include more of the query? Also, are
you running it in ij, through JDBC, or with some other tool?

Regards,
--
Kristian