db-derby-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Bug - Endless loop in get sequece value
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2013 12:12:19 GMT
On 10/10/13 10:46 PM, marcin.niedobecki@wp.pl wrote:
> hello !
>
> we are facing problem preventing us using Derby. We found that the problem is already
known by other users but still is facing in the latest version of Derby. The problem is described
under http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12975279/derby-sequence-loop-in-junit-test. We planned
to migrate to Derby our software but facing this problem in all our projects with no clue
how to work it around.
>
>
> 2013-10-11 07:33:05,767 [main ] DEBUG factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactoryReturning
cached instance of singleton bean 'org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor#0'
> 2013-10-11 07:33:05,907 [main ] DEBUG org.hibernate.SQLvalues next value for SEQ_USER
> 2013-10-11 07:33:06,204 [main ] DEBUG hibernate.id.SequenceGeneratorSequence identifier
generated: BasicHolder[java.lang.Long[-2147483648]]
> 2013-10-11 07:33:06,204 [main ] DEBUG org.hibernate.SQLvalues next value for SEQ_USER
> 2013-10-11 07:33:06,204 [main ] DEBUG hibernate.id.SequenceGeneratorSequence identifier
generated: BasicHolder[java.lang.Long[-2147483647]]
> 2013-10-11 07:33:06,204 [main ] DEBUG org.hibernate.SQLvalues next value for SEQ_USER
> 2013-10-11 07:33:06,204 [main ] DEBUG hibernate.id.SequenceGeneratorSequence identifier
generated: BasicHolder[java.lang.Long[-2147483646]]
> 2013-10-11 07:33:06,204 [main ] DEBUG org.hibernate.SQLvalues next value for SEQ_USER
> 2013-10-11 07:33:06,204 [main ] DEBUG hibernate.id.SequenceGeneratorSequence identifier
generated: BasicHolder[java.lang.Long[-2147483645]]
> 2013-10-11 07:33:06,219 [main ] DEBUG org.hibernate.SQLvalues next value for SEQ_USER
> 2013-10-11 07:33:06,219 [main ] DEBUG hibernate.id.SequenceGeneratorSequence identifier
generated: BasicHolder[java.lang.Long[-2147483644]]
> 2013-10-11 07:33:06,219 [main ] DEBUG org.hibernate.SQLvalues next value for SEQ_USER
> 2013-10-11 07:33:06,219 [main ] DEBUG hibernate.id.SequenceGeneratorSequence identifier
generated: BasicHolder[java.lang.Long[-2147483643]]
>
> best regards
>
> Marcin
>
>
>
Hi Marcin,

Do you have a stack trace which shows a Derby error or infinite loop in 
Derby? The stack trace you attached makes it look like an infinite loop 
in Hibernate.

Thanks,
-Rick

Mime
View raw message