db-derby-user mailing list archives

From 冯之浩 <fengzhi...@tp-link.com.cn>
Subject [SQLState: 25502]An SQL data change is not permitted for a read-only connection, user or database
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2013 03:49:28 GMT
Hi,all
In my application,I use Derby to store datas. There is an error sometimes happens during the
application running.
"ERROR - An SQL data change is not permitted for a read-only connection, user or database."
It seems that the derby user has no enough privilege to write datas.But I am sure the account
running the application is Administrator,and the application runs well most of time ,so I
think the privilege is not the reason of the error.
And the other cause I guess is that there is no enough disk space,so the derby can't write
datas from memory to disk.But I can't check the computer runs the application now.
So I need your help to tell me if any other reasons can lead into this error?

Thank you!

The detail of error/exception is here and in the attachment
[2013-10-24 08:07:47] WARN - SQL Error: 20000, SQLState: 25502
[2013-10-24 08:07:47] ERROR - An SQL data change is not permitted for a read-only connection,
user or database.
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: An SQL data change is not permitted for a read-only connection,
user or database.
at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.getSQLException(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.generateCsSQLException(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.wrapInSQLException(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.handleException(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.handleException(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.ConnectionChild.handleException(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.executeStatement(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.executeStatement(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(Unknown Source)
at org.hibernate.jdbc.NonBatchingBatcher.addToBatch(NonBatchingBatcher.java:23)
at org.hibernate.persister.entity.AbstractEntityPersister.insert(AbstractEntityPersister.java:2247)
... 54 more
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: An SQL data change is not permitted for a read-only connection,
user or database.
at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory.getSQLException(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.wrapArgsForTransportAcrossDRDA(Unknown
Source)
... 65 more
Caused by: ERROR 25502: An SQL data change is not permitted for a read-only connection, user
or database.
at org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.conn.GenericAuthorizer.authorize(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.GenericResultSetFactory.getInsertResultSet(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.exe.ac30c4ec5ex0141xe7b7xd10bx000000ca98b00.fillResultSet(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.exe.ac30c4ec5ex0141xe7b7xd10bx000000ca98b00.execute(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericActivationHolder.execute(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericPreparedStatement.executeStmt(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericPreparedStatement.execute(Unknown Source)
... 59 more

Best Regards
Hobson
IT   Department