db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Katherine Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Behavior of SELECT with WITH UR and locking
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2013 20:27:25 GMT
On 8/12/2013 1:10 PM, jefffro wrote:
> The table is not being created by the long running transaction ... I am sure
> of that.   Any other possibilities or ideas to determine if the error
> message is simply wrong.
>
> Thanks, Jeff

If you think you have found a bug where with UR is not working, you will
need to try to reproduce the problem in a stand alone java program or ij
so we can work on it.  You can start by locating the failed statement in
the derby.log.  You may also want to set
derby.language.logStatementText=true to see what other statements are
occurring at the same time.  From there maybe you can make a reproduction.

Thanks

Kathey