db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Paul French <paul.fre...@kirona.com>
Subject Re: Network server is taking tooooooo long to respond
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 14:45:05 GMT
Are you using a connection pool?

Embedded connections are quick to create, network ones are not.

Paul French | Technical Architect | Research & Development
*Kirona Solutions Limited
Xmbrace Limited*
t: +44 (0)1625 585511
e: paul.french@kirona.com <mailto:paul.french@kirona.com>

w: http://www.kirona.com <http://www.kirona.com/> http://www.xmbrace.com
<http://www.xmbrace.com/>

Confidentiality Notice & Disclaimer <http://kirona.com/email-disclaimer.txt>

On 22/05/2013 15:41, Carlos de Luna Saenz wrote:
> I have an application that goes very very fast with emmbeded database, but when it comes
to network with no more than 10 users it goes tooo slow, i am using the default "startnetworkserver.bat"
on a Windows 2008 server... -h 0.0.0.0 as the only one parameter