db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Kim Haase <camilla.ha...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Link broken on derby's documentation
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2013 20:52:25 GMT
Hello,

The locations of our development docs were changed a couple of months
ago, so links like this no longer work.

If you go to the main documentation page,
http://db.apache.org/derby/manuals/index.html, and click "HTML Pages"
next to the /Derby Server and Administration Guide/, you can find the
"Network Server security" topic and those in its immediate vicinity. The
actual link to the latest Alpha version of the admin guide is now

https://builds.apache.org/job/Derby-docs/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/trunk/out/adminguide/

If you got the bad link from one of the Derby wikis or elsewhere on the
Derby site, please let us know -- we've been trying to fix these.

I hope this helps.

Kim Haase