db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Oskar Zinger <oska...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Link broken on derby's documentation
Date Sat, 09 Mar 2013 16:23:16 GMT
Hi Jamie,

If you want access to Derby outside of localhost you will need to embed Derby Network Server
and use -h option "0.0.0.0" for IPv4 networks or "::" for IPv6 networks.

Regards,
Oskar

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 8, 2013, at 5:41 AM, Jamie Mansour <jamie.mansour@live.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm programming a web application using derby database, and i went to see your documentation,
but some links on the website don't work fine...

> I've been trying to access this one :
>
> http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/dev/adminguide/cadminnetservsecurity.html
>
> With no success. I'd really need to know how i can accept requests from "outside the
localhost" to use my application on multiple external computers.