Hi Derby Team,

I want to use JavaDB ( Apache derby ) in my application which a commercial one.

I know that its free and open source.

Could you please clarify following queries ?

1)      Is there any licensing cost involved if I use Derby as part of my application ?

2)      If I face any issues in using this or any issues in Derby software will derby team support ? If so what is the turnaround time ?

Thanks & Regards,

Ravi

"Misys" is the trade name of the Misys group of companies. This email and any attachments have been scanned for known viruses using multiple scanners. This email message is intended for the named recipient only. It may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the named recipient of this email please notify us immediately and do not copy it or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. This email does not constitute the commencement of legal relations between you and Misys. Please refer to the executed contract between you and the relevant member of the Misys group for the identity of the contracting party with which you are dealing.