db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Kovour, Ravikanth" <Ravikanth.Kov...@misys.com>
Subject Apache derby Query
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 09:46:00 GMT
Hi Derby Team,

I want to use JavaDB ( Apache derby ) in my application which a commercial one.
I know that its free and open source.

Could you please clarify following queries ?

1)      Is there any licensing cost involved if I use Derby as part of my application ?

2)      If I face any issues in using this or any issues in Derby software will derby team
support ? If so what is the turnaround time ?

Thanks & Regards,
Ravi
"Misys" is the trade name of the Misys group of companies. This email and any attachments
have been scanned for known viruses using multiple scanners. This email message is intended
for the named recipient only. It may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the
named recipient of this email please notify us immediately and do not copy it or use it for
any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. This email does not constitute
the commencement of legal relations between you and Misys. Please refer to the executed contract
between you and the relevant member of the Misys group for the identity of the contracting
party with which you are dealing.