db-derby-user mailing list archives

From kosurusekhar <kosurusek...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with User Defined Type - External Java Class
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2013 05:04:33 GMT
Hi Rick,

Thanks for the reply.

I am running my tests with Network Server not in Embedded Mode. So i found
one  JIRA Ticket <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-556>  on
Classloader Context Problem with Network Server. So we need to change the
starting the nw server and add the jars to classpath. In the same ticket
they written some test case java class to start the Network Server and add
the jars to ClassLoader. After doing this i got into different error, now
ClassNotFoundException is not came for me. if you more info related to this
help me. How can i customized the starting of network server through a java
program. (Production relation settings).

Regards
Sekhar.