Hi Rick,

The jar is included in classpath, but while mapping the Store proc parameters it is throwing error, in another store proc i created object for my UDT class, there it created an object. I am suspecting that mapping the variables done by another ClassLoader.

Regards
Sekhar.

On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 10:24 PM, Rick Hillegas-3 [via Apache Database] <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 12/26/12 9:04 PM, kosurusekhar wrote:

> I created an User Defined Type as per derby docs and i am using it in Store
> Proc IN Parameter. Both UDT&  Store Proc Java Classes packed into a single
> jar and uploaded to Derby Database using IJ client.
> When i am trying to accecss the Store Proc with JDBC code i could see
> ClassNotFoundException in Derby console and in log file.
>
> For the same class i created object in another Store Proc. (Not as Store
> Proc Method Parameter, in side the method implementation) There it is able
> to create the object. How Derby is trying to load the method parameters
> external java classes ?
>
> I created another test store proc with UDT as java.util.List. it is working
> fine.
Hi Sekhar,

It sounds as though your classpath does not include the jar file which
contains the UDT class.

Hope this helps,
-Rick