Hi,

I am working on database migration project, where i have a requirement to create a stored procedure taking around 80 parameters. As i could see Derby stored procedure has to implement in java code, I am thinking taking these many parameters for a method is not a good sign. I searched for alternative i found that we can create User Defined Types in derby, so i created a bean class for my parameters and i am trying to pass this bean class a input parameter to my stored procedure.

As part of this i created a Type in Derby & Stored Procedure then i uploaded the bean class and SP java implementation into derby classpath.

Still here no problem, the problem is when i am trying to call my StoreProc with Callable Statement i am getting ClassNotFoundException for my bean class in derby.log file.

But in single jar file i uploaded both bean class and SP implementaion. Pojo class is implementing the Serializable interface.

Please help to solve this problem or provide another way of implementation for my problem.

Regards
Sekhar.