db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Pavel Bortnovskiy <pbortnovs...@jefferies.com>
Subject number of parameters
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2012 21:34:27 GMT
Hello:

we have a need to create a java-mapped function which will take 92 parameters, but we are
running into Derby's limitation:

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: The limit for the number of parameters for a procedure has
been exceeded. Limit is 90 and number of parameters for procedure CALC_VALUES are 92.

http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.8/ref/rrefdbmlimits.html

Can this limit either be increased or worked-around?

Thanks,
Pavel.

Jefferies archives and monitors outgoing and incoming e-mail. The contents of this email,
including any attachments, are confidential to the ordinary user of the email address to which
it was addressed. If you are not the addressee of this email you may not copy, forward, disclose
or otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. This email may be produced at
the request of regulators or in connection with civil litigation. Jefferies accepts no liability
for any errors or omissions arising as a result of transmission. Use by other than intended
recipients is prohibited. In the United Kingdom, Jefferies operates as Jefferies International
Limited; registered in England: no. 1978621; registered office: Vintners Place, 68 Upper Thames
Street, London EC4V 3BJ. Jefferies International Limited is authorised and regulated by the
Financial Services Authority.