db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Matthew Abbott <dduck1...@gmail.com>
Subject User Defined Function and defaults
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2012 14:49:47 GMT
I'm writing a User Defined Function in java for use in my derby db,
and I am looking for syntax on how to make some of the arguments
optional.  In my java I have overloaded methods depending on what you
pass to it, but have not found  an example on creating optional
arguments in a CREATE FUNCTION sql call that points to my java class.

Can anyone shed some light on this for me?  I don't know where to
search if this question has already been asked on this mailing list,
so my apologies if this has been asked before.

Thank you!

-Matthew