db-derby-user mailing list archives

From david myers <david.myers.scibearsp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Localisation problem
Date Sat, 27 Oct 2012 18:59:22 GMT
On 25/10/12 11:47, John English wrote:
> On 24/10/2012 22:33, david myers wrote:
>> Could you not set a log on trigger for a user to create a viewof the
>> principle table and have it convert the times automatically into the
>> locale for that user?
>
> Not easily. However, I came up with a solution (posted earlier) which
> works... so I'm OK now.
>
> Thanks for your input,
John

I did notice your other solution, I just have a feeling that the
solution above may end up being more durable (if I anyone has a way to
effectively implement it, it would great if they could poste a more
detailed solution), either way I  posted it for anyone else who may read
this thread.

Glad your solution is working though.

David