db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Rainier Diaz Ferrer <qba...@hotmail.com>
Subject derby db not found
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2012 04:33:05 GMT
Hello Derby team, my name is Rainier, i'm having problems trying to connect to my derby database
using network server. I set the derby home directory by using this. System.setproperty("derby.system.home",
mylocalpathtoderbydb); this code line goes right before starting the server. When i try to
connect it throws a database not found exception, if i copy the database to the current directory,
where my application is executing from, it works fine, but i want it to find my database somewhere
else,  which is in mylocalpathtoderbydb, set as derby.system.home. i would appreciate an answer.
Thank you. Rainier