db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Filip Zimandl <fzima...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Broken DB?
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2012 11:36:22 GMT
Hi Rick,

Thanks for your fast reply. I attached the log file (but without exact
source code location- why? can I fix it?- perhaps by compilation it
myself). Please see the attached screenshot where you can see URL I use
from both client versions. Also I'm able to connect different -not
corrupted- database as seen there too.

Cheers,
Filip