db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Filip Zimandl <fzima...@hotmail.com>
Subject Broken DB?
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2012 07:16:01 GMT
Hi there,
I have a problem to accessing Derby DB with ij client. The DB files
might be broken somehow. It was originally accessed by 10.8.1.2 version
from an application. I tried to access it with current 10.9.1.0 but it
gives an error. Subsequently I tried to access it with 10.8.1.2 but also
without success. It gives ERROR XSLAC: database has incompatible format
and could be created by a later version. OK, but I have the latest
version installed. What is wrong? Is it there a mechanism/tool how can I
restore my data?

Filip