db-derby-user mailing list archives

From José Ventura <st.ne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Starting Derby with Database
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2012 19:28:15 GMT
I think that, if you are using bash, the variable needs to be set before
the command. Try this:

$ DERBY_OPTS="-Dderby.system.home=/greenWorldDB" startNetworkServer

If that fails, export the variable in a separate command:

$ export DERBY_OPTS="-Dderby.system.home=/greenWorldDB"
$ startNetworkServer

Hope that helps...