db-derby-user mailing list archives

From José Ventura <st.ne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Starting Derby with Database
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 18:43:25 GMT
I believe that the startNetworkServer command uses an environment variable
DERBY_OPTS to hold additional properties. Try setting DERBY_OPTS=*-D*
derby.system.home=/greenWorldDB and running the command again (without the
-derby.system.home part).

Also, note the -D in front of the property name, as that is a Java system
property.

Hope that helps...