db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Equ Zephyr <equzep...@live.com>
Subject RE: All mirrors returning 404
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 16:33:20 GMT

Thanks for the response.

The links are working now.

Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 09:09:37 +0200
From: kristian.waagan@oracle.com
To: derby-user@db.apache.org
Subject: Re: All mirrors returning 404

    On 26.08.2012 22:28, Equ Zephyr wrote:

        Thanks for the response. Here's an example of one of the broken
        links:

http://apache.mirrors.pair.com/db/derby/db-derby-10.9.1.0/db-derby-10.9.1.0-bin.tar.gz

    Thanks, Equ.

    That link is currently working for me. According to the listing the
    directories were created 26th of August at 20:09 (unknown timezone).

    I suspect this must have been a temporary glitch of some sort in the
    ASF mirroring system, since it happened to many mirrors and not just
    one.

    The following INFRA issue may be related:

    Regards,

    --

    Kristian

        If I browse the directory strcuture of that mirror, or any other
        mirror, starting at the root, there is no "db" directory.
        Neither is there any other directory that would appear contain
        derby based on the directory name.