db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <kristian.waa...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: All mirrors returning 404
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 07:09:37 GMT
On 26.08.2012 22:28, Equ Zephyr wrote:
> Thanks for the response. Here's an example of one of the broken links:
>
> http://apache.mirrors.pair.com/db/derby/db-derby-10.9.1.0/db-derby-10.9.1.0-bin.tar.gz

Thanks, Equ.

That link is currently working for me. According to the listing the
directories were created 26th of August at 20:09 (unknown timezone).

I suspect this must have been a temporary glitch of some sort in the ASF
mirroring system, since it happened to many mirrors and not just one.
The following INFRA issue may be related:

Regards,
--
Kristian