db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Suat Gonul <suatgo...@gmail.com>
Subject Non-existent conglomerate exception
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 06:56:37 GMT
Hello everyone,

I would like to know that if there would be a certain case causing the
exception below. I can't reproduce that exception regularly though. The
conglomerate number seems to be different in each case. I looked at
several issues about non-existence of conglomerate but none of them
seemed to be similar with my case. I would be very glad if you give some
possible situations which may cause this situation or point me to the
related issues if there is any.

Currently I use the 10.7.1.1 version within an OSGi environment and I
prepare and execute the PrepareStatement causing this error as follows:

ps = con.prepareStatement(SELECT id, revision FROM revisionTable WHERE
revision > ? ORDER BY revision ASC),
                    ResultSet.TYPE_SCROLL_INSENSITIVE,
ResultSet.CONCUR_READ_ONLY);
ps.setLong(1, revision);
ps.setMaxRows(1000);
rs = ps.executeQuery();

Best,
Suat

The stacktrace:

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: The conglomerate (1,808) requested
does not exist.
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.getSQLException(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.generateCsSQLException(Unknown
Source)
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.wrapInSQLException(Unknown
Source)
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.handleException(Unknown
Source)
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.handleException(Unknown Source)
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.ConnectionChild.handleException(Unknown Source)
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.executeStatement(Unknown Source)
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.executeStatement(Unknown
Source)
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.executeQuery(Unknown
Source)
    at
org.apache.stanbol.contenthub.revisionmanager.RevisionManager.getChanges(RevisionManager.java:191)
    ... 3 more
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: The conglomerate (1,808) requested
does not exist.
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory.getSQLException(Unknown
Source)
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.wrapArgsForTransportAcrossDRDA(Unknown
Source)
    ... 13 more
Caused by: ERROR XSAI2: The conglomerate (1,808) requested does not exist.
    at
org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException(Unknown Source)
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.heap.HeapConglomerateFactory.readConglomerate(Unknown
Source)
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.RAMAccessManager.conglomCacheFind(Unknown
Source)
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.RAMTransaction.findExistingConglomerate(Unknown
Source)
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.RAMTransaction.getDynamicCompiledConglomInfo(Unknown
Source)
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.TableScanResultSet.openCore(Unknown
Source)
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.BulkTableScanResultSet.openCore(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.SortResultSet.openCore(Unknown
Source)
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.ScrollInsensitiveResultSet.openCore(Unknown
Source)
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.BasicNoPutResultSetImpl.open(Unknown
Source)
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericPreparedStatement.executeStmt(Unknown
Source)
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericPreparedStatement.execute(Unknown Source)
    ... 7 more