db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Mo Maison <momai...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: Derby on NAS = corruption ?
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2012 20:05:56 GMT
Hello,

I have read the referenced thread with great interest,
and I have a related question.

If we replace NAS with SAN (SAN is basically a remote
block device).
If a single server mounts the SAN partition, and a single
derby server is run on this server, I guess we shouldn't
encounter any trouble, should we ?

Regards,

   M. Maison