db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Suat Gonul <suatgo...@gmail.com>
Subject Changing logging mechanism for derby.log
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 12:22:38 GMT
Hi everybody,

In an OSGi based environment we are using the Derby database. So, I
would like to adjust location and the names of the derby.log file.
However, adjusting the global system properties e.g "derby.system.home",
"derby.stream.error.file" is not an option for us as there might be
other bundles using the Derby.

In our system, we use Sling Logging Tools [1]. Is there any way to
integrate those tools with the logging mechanism of Derby. Or is there
any other way to configure the location and name of the "derby.log"
file? Thanks in advance...

Best,
Suat

[1] http://sling.apache.org/site/logging.html