db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Isabelle DASTUGUE" <isabelle.dastu...@SELA-LIGHT.com>
Subject RE: Correct Derby software ?
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 13:10:18 GMT
My manifest :

Manifest-Version: 1.0

Main-Class: Main

Class-Path: SimulProg\lib\tinylaf.jar SimulProg\lib\swing-layout-1.0.3.jar SimulProg\lib\swt.jar
SimulProg\lib\grouplayout.jar SimulProg\lib\resources.jar SimulProg\lib\rt.jar \

 SimulProg\lib\RXTXcomm.jar SimulProg\lib\gnu.io.rxtx_2.1.7.4_v20071016-7B57e7UAXMAAqGAGf.jar
SimulProg\lib\gnu.io.rxtx.sdk_2.1.7.4_v20071016-417C7DP1Bh_eEaQJBrHBHg.jar \

 SimulProg\lib\derby.jar SimulProg\lib\derbyclient.jar SimulProg\lib\derbynet.jar SimulProg\lib\derbytools.jar
SimulProg\lib\derbyrun.jar \

 SimulProg\lib\jsse.jar SimulProg\lib\jce.jar SimulProg\lib\sunjce_provider.jar SimulProg\lib\sunmscapi.jar
\

 SimulProg\lib\charsets.jar SimulProg\lib\dnsns.jar SimulProg\lib\localedata.jar SimulProg\lib\sunpkcs11.jar

Cordially

Isabelle DASTUGUE

De : Marco Ferretti [mailto:marco.ferretti@gmail.com]
Envoyé : jeudi 21 juin 2012 14:58
À : Derby Discussion
Objet : Re: Correct Derby software ?

You need to have the jars in the classpath : either define it with startup params of your
application, put them in the jdk/jre's default classpath, in the classpath defined in the
machine or in the manifest file of your jar (http://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/deployment/jar/downman.html)

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 1:54 PM, Isabelle DASTUGUE <isabelle.dastugue@sela-light.com>