db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Isabelle DASTUGUE" <isabelle.dastu...@SELA-LIGHT.com>
Subject Correct Derby software ?
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 11:54:11 GMT
Hello,

I have a Derby database that works when I start it from Eclipse, but
when I try to run it from the. Jar of my application, it does not work.

Here are two successive errors:
java.sql.SQLException: Failed to start database 'C:\Test\Base' with
class loader sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@35ce36, see the next
exception for details.
then
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Startup failed due to missing
functionality for org.apache.derby.iapi.store.access.AccessFactory.
Please ensure your classpath includes the correct Derby software.

I put the Derby access to my files in the classpath in environment
variables, but it's still not working.

My four files:
- Derby.jar,
- Derbyclient.jar,
- Derbynet.jar,
- Derbytools.jar.
Are exactly the same and on the same PC ...

Without the call to the base, my. Jar works.
With the base, I create the server, do I start Derby, I run the instance
but I cannot connect to the database at the address returned is
obviously good ...

Any idea?

Cordially

Isabelle DASTUGUE