db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Pavel Bortnovskiy <pbortnovs...@jefferies.com>
Subject RE: SYSCS_DIAG.TRANSACTION_TABLE
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 16:31:19 GMT
Excellent! Thank you, Rick for your prompt response.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Hillegas [mailto:rick.hillegas@oracle.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2012 12:30 PM
To: derby-user@db.apache.org
Subject: Re: SYSCS_DIAG.TRANSACTION_TABLE

Hi Pavel,

Note that the SQL_TEXT column will be null for any transaction which is not currently executing
a statement. If you turn on statement logging (-Dderby.language.logStatementText=true), then
your statement text will be logged to derby.log. You can use the syscs_diag.error_log_reader()
vti to see what statements were run in each transaction. So the following sequence of calls
may give you a lot of useful information:

select * from syscs_diag.transaction_table;

select * from table (syscs_diag.error_log_reader()) as t1;

Hope this helps,
-Rick