db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Pavel Bortnovskiy <pbortnovs...@jefferies.com>
Subject SYSCS_DIAG.TRANSACTION_TABLE
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 14:30:55 GMT
Hello, all:

While trying to debug an anomaly within my app, I wanted to see all the active transactions
within Derby (in-memory mode).
However, accessing SYSCS_DIAG.TRANSACTION_TABLE  table didn't prove very useful, as it is
not possible to identify what statements those transactions execute, with the exception of
one - the select from that table itself.

[cid:image001.png@01CD4306.49B6BD70]

Is there any other way to get more diag information?
Can I find the statements' text by XIDs elsewhere?

Thanks,
Pavel.
Jefferies archives and monitors outgoing and incoming e-mail. The contents of this email,
including any attachments, are confidential to the ordinary user of the email address to which
it was addressed. If you are not the addressee of this email you may not copy, forward, disclose
or otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. This email may be produced at
the request of regulators or in connection with civil litigation. Jefferies accepts no liability
for any errors or omissions arising as a result of transmission. Use by other than intended
recipients is prohibited. In the United Kingdom, Jefferies operates as Jefferies International
Limited; registered in England: no. 1978621; registered office: Vintners Place, 68 Upper Thames
Street, London EC4V 3BJ. Jefferies International Limited is authorised and regulated by the
Financial Services Authority.